People Are Realizing That They Might Have Weird Sleep Habits — These 11 Questions Will Reveal The Truth
Don’t sleep on the truth.by Stephen LaConteBuzzFeed Staff🔥 View 43 comments
You might think you’re a normal sleeper…but are you REALLY? Take these 11 polls to see how your sleeping habits stack up to everyone else’s.
- 1. First of all, what position do you typically sleep in?Getty ImagesOn my back.On my side.On my stomach.I change positions throughout the night.
- 2. What do you typically wear to bed?Getty ImagesI have actual pajamas or a nightgown that I sleep in.I wear old clothes or oversized T-shirts as my PJs.I just sleep in my underwear.I sleep naked.
- 3. What’s your usual bedtime?Getty ImagesBefore 8 p.m.Between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.Between 10 p.m. and midnight.Between midnight and 2 a.m.After 2 a.m.
- 4. Once you get into bed, do you typically go right to sleep?Getty ImagesYes, as soon as I’m in bed I turn off the lights and try to sleep.No, I usually do some sort of activity in bed first, like read a book, scroll through my phone, or watch Netflix.
- 5. Let’s talk bedroom temperature. Do you prefer to sleep in a room that’s on the warmer side, or the cooler side?Getty ImagesWarmer.Cooler.
- 6. Do you need any background noise to fall asleep?Getty ImagesYes, I sleep with a fan on.Yes, I sleep with a white noise machine.Yes, I sleep with background music/TV.No, I sleep in silence.
- 7. Do you usually get up in the middle of the night (or early morning) to pee?Getty ImagesYeah, I usually have to get up to pee at some point.Nope, no pee breaks for me.
- 8. Do you snore?Getty ImagesYes, I’ve been told I snore.Uh, not that I know of?
- 9. How many hours of sleep do you typically get in a night?Getty Images0-4.4-6.6-8.8+.
- 10. How do you usually wake up when you have a morning commitment (work, school, social event, etc.)?Getty ImagesI set an alarm on my phone.I use an actual alarm clock.I have someone in my house wake me up.None of the above — I wake up at the right time naturally.
11. And finally, do you nap during the day?
- 19%4,711 votesYes, frequently.
- 57%14.1K votesOnly on rare occasions.
- 24%5,931 votesNope, never.