Forget the iPhone 8, add wireless charging to any iPhone for under $20
Wireless charging is expected to be one of the new features coming to this year’s iPhone 8 that Apple will really shine a light on this coming September when it unveils the phone. In fact, rumor has it the iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus will get wireless charging as well. The technology has been around for what seems like ages, but it looks like Apple is finally getting around to supporting it in the company’s iPhone lineup. Of course, who needs to wait for September to get an iPhone with wireless charging capabilities?
The Antye Qi Wireless Charger Case adds wireless charging to the iPhone you already have, whether it’s an iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s, or iPhone 6/6s Plus. Best of all, it’s only $20 on Amazon!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- WIRELESS CHARGING ENABLING CASE : iPhone 7 itself is not Qi-enabled, Antye® Qi Charging Case with built-in wireless receiver delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone 7.
- MATTE FINISH PHONE BACK COVER : Made of durable hard plastic with matte finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports.
- DETACHABLE LIGHTNING CONNECTOR : Built-in Flexible Lightning Connector makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well.
- REMINDER : A wireless charging pad is required to charge your iPhone 7 wirelessly. (Not Included); Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock.
- HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY : At ANTYE, we provide 12-month warranty, with Amazon 30 days money back guarantee; 24 hours/7 days a week friendly customer support.
Here’s a nice inexpensive wireless charging pad that’s highly rated and will work with the Antye case:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.