Can’t choose between an iPhone and an Android? A bizarre new smartphone case lets you have both
- Israeli company Esti has designed an iPhone case with an Android phone built in
- The bizarre device lets you have an iPhone on the front and Android on the back
- Called the Eye, the case comes with 256GB of storage and wireless charging
- The crowdfunded device will cost £155 ($189) and will be released in August
Stuck in the age-old dilemma of whether to choose an iPhone or an Android?
Israeli tech company Esti has come up with an ingenious solution.
It has launched a ‘Frankenphone’ case that lets you turn your phone into an iPhone-Android hybrid.
Scroll down for video
Israeli company Esti has launched a bizarre smartphone case that lets you have an iPhone on the front (left) and an Android on the back (back)
- iPhone case with built-in smartphone
- Encompasses the iPhone’s camera, speakers and microphone
- Comes with backward-facing five-inch Android display
- Additional 2800mAh battery which can be charged wirelessly
- Includes two SIM slots, a headphone jack and a large 256GB of storage
- Costs £155 ($189)
The invention, called The Eye, is an iPhone case with an Android phone built in.
The bizarre device lets you have an iPhone on the front of your phone and an Android on the back.
The £155 ($189) case also comes with an additional 2800mAh battery which can be charged wirelessly using a specially-designed phone holder.
The Eye makes use of the iPhone’s speakers, microphone and cameras.
But on the back is a standalone smartphone displayed on a five-inch screen, which is protected from damage by a wrap-around curved design.